DIY Girls Smocked Shirred Tube Dress 29” Long | Cerulean Blue Sateen Fabric
Kids Length Shirred by the yard, this fabric is appropriate for sewing tube sundresses, skirts, and tops for tweens, teens, and women. Easy to sew, a smocked tube dress is a versatile basic you can wear alone or layered with jackets and sweaters! This Pretty Cerulean Blue Sateen Fabric will keep you looking chic whatever your day looks like! For easy stretch-woven garments, shirred fabrics are an excellent choice! Shirred in the USA using Deadsock fabric ~ Sew Responsibly!
• Contents: 100% Cotton
• Shirred Stitching Width: Approx 5"
• Shirring Row Repeat: "9/16"
• Top Ruffle Width: 1/2" with Pearl Edge
• Total Length: 29" Girls Length
• Shirred in the USA using Curated Deadstock + Fabric Finds.
• All orders are cut as Continuous Yardage
• Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low or Hang Dry, Cool Iron, Do Not Bleach
• Prewashing Recommended
SHIRRED FABRIC + STRAP SOLD SEPARATELY
• Please be aware that while we do our best to scan and photograph the colors accurately, all monitors display colors differently, please allow some variation between what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.
• Small Orders are shipped USPS First Class
• Orders over 1 lb will ship USPS Ground
• Ship Days are Monday - Thursday EST
• MONDAY HOLIDAY Weekends - Orders Placed on Thursday will ship the following Tuesday.
(if you did not receive a shipping notification that day!)
• We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
• Fabrics are NOT Refundable ~Please contact us if you have any issues!