Black Side Pleat Dylan Skirt
A classic knee-length side pleated skirt style we’ve made for countless runway designers with 2 on-trend waist band style options. We’re extra generous with fabric on this style to give you the most wiggle room with fit + customization.
Materials + Featured Photo
What You'll Get
What You'll Need
Laser Fast Finishing
Shipping + Returns
- 100% Polyester
- Upcycled Fabric
- Featured Skirt is sewn with the Exposed Elastic Waistband
- Featured Model is 5’9” wearing a Skirt made using Kit & Fit 5
- Professionally Pleated Pre-Hemmed Skirt Panel with Removable Exposed Elastic Waist Band Attached
- Pre-Merrowed Tunnel Waist Band
- Special Elastic for Tunnel Waist Band
- Quick Start Guide
- Extra fabric to play with Make a bag, Matching Mask. Whatever feels You!
- Sewing Machine
- A Drop of Patience
- The Side Pleated Waist Seam is processed with our Laser Finished Fast Edge (which eliminates fraying) ––no additional finishing required!
The Side Pleat Dylan Skirt Kit is available in 6 Fits for maximum flexibility .
- Kit & Fit 1 = 23”-27” waist | 20" long
- Kit & Fit 2 = 28”-31” waist | 20” long
- Kit & Fit 3 = 32”-35” waist | 20” long
- Kit & Fit 4 = 36”-39” waist | 22.5” long
- Kit & Fit 5 = 40”-43” waist | 22.5” long
- Kit & Fit 6 = 44”-46” waist | 22.5” long
Not seeing your size? Have an idea for something custom? Email us, we email back: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Addition to our Quick Start Guide ~ Follow along with our Instructional Videos YouTube link below:
- Side Pleat Skirt Exposed Waist Band
- Side Pleat Skirt Tunnel Elastic Waist Band
Free Domestic Shipping
Please note that all THREADYMADE Kits are made-to-order, so please allow approx. 7-10 days for your custom-made pleated kit. We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
Full Returns & Money Back Guarantee
We’re new to you and you’re new to us. That’s why, even though each kit is custom, we’re still allowing full returns so you can feel stress-free when you order your Threadymade Kit. We 🖤 questions. If you have any concerns or need help when you receive our kit, simply email email@example.com and if you’d prefer a phone call or email and we’ll get you taken care of.
Sew what have you got to loose?