Shirred Maxi Dress in Summer Tartan - Dakota
Tartan? For Summer? Why not! We love how this lightweight cotton tartan looks with our bohemian smocking. Style it with birkenstocks, slides, or an espadrille for a look that's cottagecore meets punk rock! Like all of our easy sewing kit projects, you can customize this dress however you'd like. Wear it as a maxi dress, mini dress, strapless dress, or add straps. Make a matching scrunchie for the ultimate upcycled-chic look.
Materials + Featured Photo
- What You'll Get
- What You'll Need
- Shipping + Returns
- 100% Cotton Dress Stewart Tartan
- Upcycled Fabric
- Featured Dress is shown Strapless
- Model is 5'3" | 33" bust
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Hang to Dry
- 2 Professionally Smocked Panels
- 4 Precut Pockets
- 2 Shirred Straps
- 4 Precut Fabric Tie Straps
- Finished Spaghetti Strap Yardage
- Quick Start Guide
- Extra Fabric to Play with —Make a Bag, Matching Mask, Add a Ruffle. Whatever feels YOU!
- Sewing Machine
- A Drop of Patience
- Our Dakota Dress Kit includes generous smocking panel lengths to accommodate a wide range of sizes and will fit up to a size 60” bust.
- All Kits are 43” long from Top Ruffle to Hem
- In Addition to our Quick Start Guide ~ Follow along with our Dakota Dress Instructional Video on YouTube
*Please note that all THREADYMADE Kits are made-to-order, so please allow approx. 7-10 days for your custom-made smocked kit. We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
*Full Returns & Money Back Guarantee
We’re new to you and you’re new to us. That’s why, even though each kit is custom, we’re still allowing full returns so you can feel stress-free when you order your Threadymade Kit. We 🖤 questions. If you have any concerns or need help when you receive our kit, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and if you’d prefer a phone call or email and we’ll get you taken care of.