Marigold SS Frankie Top
A great sewing project for beginners, and an even better easy sewing project for advanced sewers , this unique sewing project offers everything you need to make a smocked top. The kit includes beautiful upcycled marigold floral fabric with extra yardage with which you make a diy face mask. For all sizes, great for plus size sewing.
- Materials + Featured Photo
What You'll Get
- What You'll Need
Shipping + Returns
- 100% Cotton Marigold Floral
- Upcycled Fabric
- Model is 5'10" | 33" Bust
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Hang Dry
- Professionally Smocked Panels
- 2 Precut Overlocked Sleeves
- Sleeve Elastic
- Quick Start Guide
- Extra fabric to Play with –Make a Bag, Matching Mask, Add a Ruffle, Whatever feels YOU!
- Sewing Machine
- A Drop of Patience
- Our Frankie Top Kit includes generous smocking panel widths to accommodate a wide range of sizes and will fit up to a size 50” bust.
- All Kits are 16" long from Top Ruffle to Bottom Hem
- In Addition to our Quick Start Guide ~ Follow along with our Short Sleeve Frankie Top Instructional Video on YouTube!
*Please note that all THREADYMADE Kits are made-to-order, so please allow approx. 7-10 working days for your custom made smocked kit. We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
*Full Returns & Money Back Guarantee
We’re new to you and you’re new to us. That’s why, even though each kit is custom, we’re still allowing full returns so you can feel stress-free when you order your Threadymade Kit. We 🖤 questions. If you have any concerns or need help when you receive our kit, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and if you’d prefer a phone call or email