DIY Tube Dress Shirred Fabric by the Yard | Blue Gingham Fabric | 42" L
Shirred by the yard, this fabric is appropriate for sewing tube sundresses, skirts, and tops for tweens, teens, and women. Easy to sew, a tube dress is a versatile basic you can wear alone or layered with jackets and sweaters! This Blue Cotton Gingham will keep you looking chic whatever your day looks like! For easy stretch-woven garments, shirred fabrics are an excellent choice! Besides "Mommy and Me" dresses, this fabric would also be ideal for "Mommy to Be" dresses.DETAILS
• Contents: 100% Cotton
• Shirring Repeat: "9/16"
• Top Ruffle Width: 1/2" with Pearl Edge
• Total Length: 42"
• Made in the USA using Curated Deadstock + Fabric Finds.
• All orders are cut as Continuous Yardage
SHIRRED FABRIC + STRAP SOLD SEPARATELY
• Please be aware that while we do our best to scan and photograph the colors accurately, all monitors display colors differently, please allow some variation between what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.
• Small Orders are shipped USPS First Class
• Orders over 1 lb will ship USPS Ground
• Ship Days are Monday - Thursday EST
• MONDAY HOLIDAY Weekends - Orders Placed on Thursday will ship the following Tuesday.
(if you did not receive a shipping notification that day!)
• We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
• Fabrics are NOT Refundable ~Please contact us if you have any issues!