Wine Crushed Velvet Monroe Skirt
A classic tea-length pleated skirt style we’ve made for countless runway designers with 3 on-trend waist band style options. We’re extra generous with fabric on this style to give you the most wiggle room with fit + customization.
Materials + Featured Photo
What You'll Get
What You'll Need
Laser Fast Finishing
Shipping + Returns
- 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex Crushed Velvet
- Upcycled Fabric
- Featured Skirt is sewn with the Exposed Elastic Waistband
- Featured Model is 5’2” wearing a Skirt made using Kit & Fit 3
- Professionally Pleated Laser Hemmed Skirt Panel with Removable Exposed Elastic Waist Band Attached
- Pre-merrowed Tunnel Waist Band Piece + Elastic
- Pre-fused Fixed Waist Band Piece
- Zipper, and Hook-and-Eye for Fixed Waist Band
- Quick Start Guide
- Extra Fabric to Play with—Make a Bag, Matching Mask. Whatever feels YOU!
- Sewing Machine
- A Drop of Patience
- The Sunburst Pleated Waist Seam and Hem are processed with our Laser Finished Fast Edge (which eliminates fraying) –– No additional finishing required!
The Monroe Sunburst Skirt Long Kit is available in 6 Fits for maximum flexibility.
- Fit 1 | 23”-27” waist | 32" long
- Fit 2 | 28”-31” waist | 32” long
- Fit 3 | 32”-35” waist | 32” long
- Fit 4 | 36”-39” waist | 34.5” long
- Fit 5 | 40”-43” waist | 34.5” long
- Fit 6 | 44”-46” waist | 34.5” long
Not seeing your size? Have an idea for something custom? Email us, we email back: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Domestic Shipping
Please note that all THREADYMADE Kits are made-to-order, so please allow approx. 7-10 days for your custom-made pleated kit. We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
Full Returns & Money Back Guarantee
We’re new to you and you’re new to us. That’s why, even though each kit is custom, we’re still allowing full returns so you can feel stress-free when you order your Threadymade Kit. We 🖤 questions. If you have any concerns or need help when you receive our kit, simply email email@example.com and if you’d prefer a phone call or email and we’ll get you taken care of.
Sew what have you got to loose?