Summer Floral Dakota Dress
This beautiful cotton floral print is one of our favorite upcycled fabric moments and a best-seller. Fresh out of the country garden style, this petite floral print looks beautiful with our professionally shirred treatments. Wear it as a maxi dress or a mini dress with our bubble hack hem -- either way, you'll be sure to get lots of compliments and blow people's minds when you say "I made this!". All you need is a sewing machine and you can make this easy "cottagecore" dress in a crafternoon or less!
Materials + Featured Photo
- What You'll Get
- What You'll Need
- Shipping + Returns
- 100% Cotton Floral Print
- Upcycled Fabric
- Featured Dress is Sewn with Tie Straps
- Model is 5'9" | 32" bust
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Hang to Dry
- 2 Professionally Smocked Panels
- 4 Precut Pockets
- 2 Shirred Straps
- 4 Precut Fabric Tie Straps
- Finished Spaghetti Strap Yardage
- Quick Start Guide
- Extra Fabric to Play with —Make a Bag, Matching Mask, Add a Ruffle. Whatever feels YOU!
- Sewing Machine
- A Drop of Patience
- Our Dakota Dress Kit includes generous smocking panel lengths to accommodate a wide range of sizes and will fit up to a size 50” bust.
- All Kits are 43” long from Top Ruffle to Hem
- In Addition to our Quick Start Guide ~ Follow along with our Dakota Dress Instructional Video on YouTube
*Please note that all THREADYMADE Kits are made-to-order, so please allow approx. 7-10 days for your custom-made smocked kit. We’ll keep you in the loop with order updates + shipping confirmation.
*Full Returns & Money Back Guarantee
We’re new to you and you’re new to us. That’s why, even though each kit is custom, we’re still allowing full returns so you can feel stress-free when you order your Threadymade Kit. We 🖤 questions. If you have any concerns or need help when you receive our kit, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and if you’d prefer a phone call or email and we’ll get you taken care of.